UI, Web Site Design and Products
- Designed and maintained IBM-subsidiary Net Objects corporate web sites
- Managed redesign of German and launch of British corporate Web sites (static HTML, Cold Fusion, JSP, ASP)
- Supervised of developers and production designers
- Flash development and production of numerous homepage campaigns and mini-sites
- Designed and developed domestic and international e-commerce sites, and supervised design implementation via Digital River
HTML production and design web team leads
- Full corporate site redesign cycle
- Development of an in-house Oracle production tracking application
- Interactive online annual reports in collaboration with Cahan & Associates
- Online FEC filings and conferences
- Following shutdown, contracted to provide support to companies (Merant, Macromedia and others) purchasing software products, 2001-2002
Product Demos and Other Media
- Designed, developed, and produced a major, seven-segment product demo for an enterprise-level software application in less than two months
- Designed, developed and produced in-house marketing presentations and 40-plus customized sales presentations
As the Marketing Communications Project Manager at NetObjects, I first learned I could depend on Robert’s coding skills and reliability in the context of his role as senior web designer and Flash developer.
Later I leveraged those skills again in several extended and ambitious freelance projects involving complex Flash motion elements. When it came time for me to launch my own photography business, I turned to Robert to design and produce my own web presence; he came through with an elegant, motion-driven site that pushed my brand identity forward.
Today I know he’s grown and expanded his skills as a creative director, and I’m sure his potential will continue to grow.
UX Design Producer